Agricultural Drip Irrigation Pipes
Drip irrigation is a type of micro-irrigation system that has the potential to save water and nutrients by allowing water to drip slowly to the roots of plants, either from above the soil surface or buried below the surface. The goal is to place water directly into the root zone and minimize evaporation. Drip irrigation systems distribute water through a network of valves, pipes, tubing, and emitters. Depending on how well designed, installed, maintained, and operated it is, a drip irrigation system can be more efficient than other types of irrigation systems, such as surface irrigation or sprinkler irrigation.
Drip irrigation is a technology widely used in agriculture, landscape, greenhouses, and nurseries to apply water directly where it is needed. Drip irrigation minimizes the use of water and enables the injection of fertilizers through the drip irrigation system while at the same time growing healthier plants that have less disease.
Drip tape is widely used in drip irrigation project in greenhouse and land cultivation. It works efficiently on potato, cotton and various vegetables etc.
1. YUBO drip irrigation tape has the conventional diameter 16mm
2. Use high quality new materials and be repeatedlly folded
3. Dripper spacing and special thickness can be customized
4. Good anti-clogging performance
5. 4 kinds of flow rate: 1.38, 2.0, 2.7, 4.0L/hirrigation
6. Economic drip tape, suitable for large farm application.