Grafting clips for tomato, pepper and egg-plant
• Grafting, one of the artificial reproductive methods of plants.
Grafting the shoots or shoots of one plant to the stems or roots
of another plant so that the two parts joined together grow into
an intact plant.
• Grafted clips can be grafted for 2.2-4.5mm seeds, grafting clips
folder soft, not to hurt the plant, suitable for factory product
of grafted fruits and vegetables, greatly enhance the grafting
efficiency of workers, grafted seedlings with high survival rate.
Used for grafting watermelon, fruits and vegetables, seedlings
and so on
• Plastic Grafting clips, can be used for all types of vegetables
and flowers, grafting seedlings, by then, fixed. With support
can support young seedlings up.
• Interface good elastic, clip behind the tail, about connecting
plywood, can clip higher clamping force. Simple and convenient,
Super toughness, no toxic odors, open observation, can be used
• Good elasticity of the product interface, there is a tail behind
the clip, connecting the left and right splints, to the clip a
stronger clamping force. Simple and convenient, super toughness,
non-toxic odor-free, transparent and easy to observe, can be
• Enhance plant disease resistance. Cucumber grafted with black
seed pumpkin can effectively control cucumber Fusarium wilt, but
also can delay the occurrence of downy mildew; with CRP
(Eggplant), tomato rootstock grafted eggplant, basically can
control the occurrence of Verticillium wilt .
• Increases plant cold tolerance. As rootstocks developed rootstock,
strong resistance, grafted seedlings were resistant to low
temperature. Such as: black seed pumpkin grafted cucumber root
elongation at low temperature is good, at ground temperature
12-15 ℃, temperature 6-10 ℃, the root can still grow normally.
• Help to overcome the risk of continuous cropping. Cucumber roots
fragile, avoid continuous cropping, solar greenhouse cultivation
vulnerable to soil salt and harmful substances, for the black
seed pumpkin root, you can greatly reduce the soil salt and
• Expanded root absorption range and capacity. The roots of
grafted plants grew more than root seedlings, and absorbed more
than 30% of nitrogen and potassium, 80% or more of phosphorus
in the same area, and could utilize the phosphorus in deep soil.
• Increased production. Grafted seedling stems thick leaves, can
increase the yield of 4 percent or more. Early maturing varieties
of tomatoes for rootstock, early maturing varieties for scion,
not only retains the precocity, but also can greatly reduce the
results of the period, increase the total yield.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact us:email@example.com