Seedling trays are widely used in agriculture and gardening. With the grower demand for seedling trays continues to increase, various seedling trays have appeared on market. How do growers distinguish between which are high-quality & durable seedling trays?
Propagation tray material is divided into PS, PP, PVS, etc. Manufacturing methods include blow molding and injection molding. General vegetable and ornamental plant trays are made of PS material.
PS propagation tray is Eco-friendly, reusable, no odor and pollution. It has the features of anti-oxidation, waterproof and moisture-proof, mildew-proof and moth-proof, and durable performance.
PVC propagation tray is easy to decompose under sunlight, decomposition process produces a small amount of chlorine gas. Therefore, it is generally recommended to use PS material propagation trays, but the price is higher than PVC.
Our seedling trays are made of HIPS, have high impact strength and rigidity, and have passed water bucket testing. In production, usually seed tray has calcium carbonate content is 18%, since our seed tray calcium carbonate content is below 13%. so our products are not easy to become brittle, deformed or even aging in the sun.
Our company has strict quality inspection process to ensure the best experience for users.
1. During Production:
(1) First test (Electronic scale weight detection, twisted beat ensure toughness)
(2) Routine testing every 2 hours (Ensure product toughness and weight reach the standard)
(3) Overall weighing of goods (Allowable weight deviation range: ±5g)
(4) Marked the sign of "qualified inspection" then can be warehousing
(1) Three-layer corrugated cartons to protect the trays edges
(2) Reduce the damage rate during transportation.
(3) Makes full use of the space and reduces the freight burden.
(4) Cutomized company name, logo or design is acceptable.
(1) Our company's keep the trays in a dry and cool place, to avoid the sunlight.
(2) We use a first-in first-out system to prevent long-term inventory backlog.
(3) We have enough stock for a long time to ensure the company's delivery speed.
(1) Pre-factory Inspection.
(2) Spot sampling inspection.
(3) Repeat inspection before shipment.
(4) Designated third-party inspection is available upon request.