Plastic Garden Planters Vertical Hydroponic Flower Pots Tower
Introduction of the Vertical hydroponic flower pots tower garden:
Vertical hydroponic flower pots tower garden consists of 3 or several Tiered Planter sections, 1 base and 1 hanging chain to optimise your available growing area.
Strawberry vertical gardening tower pots used as either a hanging or freestanding planter. Ideal for patios and balconies.
You can creat your own combinations of fruit, flowers, vegetables or herbs. It has a capacity of 12 planting locations allowing you to hava all of your favorite fresh ingredients or flowers on your doorstep.
Siting instructions for the Stackable Planters Plastic Vertical Pot/Planter :
Choose a suitable site for the crops you intend to grow and make sure you can comfortably accessall of the growing area. A sunny, but sheltered spot is most suitable. Try to plant your contaiber near it's final location to avoid having to carry it when full.
1. To separate planter sections from base, twist in a clockwise direction.
2. Feed chain through centre hole in all planter sections and secure at bottom with the retaining clip.
3. Secure planter back to base by twiisting in an anti-clockwise direction.
4. Spread your drainage material across the base of the bottom tier.
5. Fill the bottom tier with compost and position the 4 plants in the shaped sections.
6. Attach the 2nd tiered section and repeat steps 4&5.
7. Attach the 3rd tier section and repeat steps 4&5.
8. Water thoroughly.