Specially designed to ensure a strong gripping power, the tomato clips significantly helps reduce labor costs by connecting the plants to the trellising twine in a simple click, ensuring that the clip is well fastened.
Plant clips are used to support the weight of the plant when they start to get to their mature size.
1. Rounded corners, avoid damage stems.
2. Drain holes for ventilation and consistent drainage.
3. Connect plants to trellis twine quickly and easily.
4. Stacking notches for quick and easy denesting
5. Clips feature a quick release design so that they can easily be moved or reused.
6. Perfect for tomatoes, cucumbers and other vine crops.