Stackable vertical hydroponic flowerpot tower location description:
Choose a location that suits the crop you want to plant, and make sure you can comfortably accessall of the growing area. A sunny, but sheltered spot is most suitable.
Use of plastic strawberry flower pot tower:
1. To separate planter sections from base, twist in a clockwise direction.
2. Feed chain through centre hole in all planter sections and secure at bottom with the retaining clip .
3. Secure planter back to base by twiisting in an anti-clockwise direction.
4. Spread your drainage material across the base of the bottom tier.
5. Fill the bottom tier with compost and position the 4 plants in the shaped sections.
6. Attach the 2nd tiered section and repeat steps 4&5.
7. Attach the 3rd tier section and repeat steps 4&5.
8. Water thoroughly.