YUBO New Product-Breathable Nonwoven Fabric Plant Grow Bags
Grow Bags Benefits
• Permeable material allows for air and water circulation that is ideal for healthy roots.
• Can be cleaned, folded and tucked away for winter storage.
• Great for storing soil over the winter.
• Built-in handles make it easy to move plants to the most desirable growing locations.
• Bags are often made of recycled materials.
How to use thickened fabric grow bags to planting?
Step1: Fill the cover half of the bag with fertilizer soil
Step2: Fill the seedling bag with soil and seeds, then bury the germinated potato seeds put the seedling bag
Step3: At the plant grows, add more soil or compost to fill the grow bag
Step4: Regular irrigation and fertilization to allow plants to obtain nutrition